free website stats program Foods You Will Not Eat | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foods You Will Not Eat

Sweet Corn can't stand the sight of the stuff, I think is due to working in the waste water industry that stuff goes in whole and comes out the same I see it every day at work.

Hello all you gourmet bikers! The only person who can say he won't eat something is a guy who has never truly been hungry...having been in the Army for some time I can truly say what I can't eat - there's a difference! What can't I eat? undercooked, old chicken, warm evaporated milk and skinless pork sausages from the can, man, these are things I can't keep down, and wouldn't want to eat even if there was no option...from experience two of the above three don't like me either! What have I eaten that's strange? Snake on the grill, not too bad, buck and antelope, quite good and sausage made from 'lights' - tongue, heart etc, quite good if seasoned well.
Keep the wheels rollin and the sun at your back!

Well it's easy to see there's no cajuns on this forum. they'll eat anything! :bigsmiley17:
Thungs I wont eat are;
liver
stomach soup:52:
anything made from anything whittled off the head of annything!
otopus
tripe
manudo
bats
lizzards
bugs.............. you get the idea:s

Liver and pretty much all organ meat/brains etc...yuck
the squishy parts of oysters...I only eat the chewy part
haggis

Back