free website stats program Foods You Will Not Eat | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Foods You Will Not Eat

In college, my 2 choices were to eat a live goldfish, or lick the inside of a laborer's work boot at the end of a 16 hour shift in August.

I would have gone with the sushi. For me it's coffee. Had 3 cups in my life, puked my guts out 3 times. You know what they say about the third time being a charm? Well, they lie. :lolrolling

Never had liver. Don't think I ever will. I agree with an earlier poster...it's a blood filter and doesn't appeal to me. I feel the same about mountain oysters.

I'll eat peas but don't like them. Never have never will.

I'm also not much for mushrooms. Not so much for the taste as the texture. But its a fungus. Thats gross to me.

Don't like blue cheese but don't mind blue cheese dressing with hot wings.

Thumbs up on the liver and other animal organs and steamed sweet tomatoes...I was forced to eat those stinking tomatoes when I was about 5 or 6 yrs old...no body big enough to make me do it now....LOL :newsmile055:

I'm with the liver haters, also never aquired the taste for lamb or mutton. Shame on the guy who fed liver to his dog.

Tomatos, weird, I know. Love salsa and Italian food, but won't eat a tomato.

That is strange, yet my sister says the same thing...does not like raw tomato, but cooked loves it, never could figure out why...:no

Course, I have some odd likes and dislikes also,

Love hot tea straight up, but iced tea must drink with sugar and lemon no creme...:p

Coffee - hot or cold must be with creme and sugar all day long, cannot drink even 1 cup of coffee straight up...either temperature.:33:

Oh...things I will not eat...black licorice, watermelon or banana flavered hard candy :rr

Last edited:
squirrel brains and eggs. not even if i have had too much:cheers The :devil cant make me eat them,:newsmile04:

Tried Chicken Liver for the first & last time last week. A friend of mine was eating them for lunch & talked me into trying it. Tasted like dirt, which I would eat dirt again before I ever eat chicken liver again. yes I still remember the taste of dirt & that was almost 50 years ago.

Back