free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

I met His Royal Highness The Duke of Edibourgh(what a load of BS he's a nice enough guy,but that Royal crap should of been phased out a century ago)on a range once.Shows how things have changed,he was allowed to speak to us,guns in hand,and only 2 security guys milling aroundTry and get near him with more than flower in hand now tho!

That's my wife with George Thoughgood....I guess we all gotta get old sometime.

Attachments

• IMG_0025-2.jpg
    IMG_0025-2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 69
Oh boy.
No way I'll get all of 'em.

I've been one-on-one in the ring with George Foreman.
Scrummed Don King in an airport.
Busted up Amanda Marshall's hotel room.
Chased the Rolling Stones through the streets of Edmonton, and then got an interview with Mick Jagger.
Stopped Rev. Jesse Jackson outside a hotel in Houston for a one-on-one interview.
Had Fifty Cent's bodyguard check ME out before he met me in a hotel room for an interview.
Pam Anderson.
Tommy Chong not Tommy Lee.
Cher.
Every Canadian Prime Minister since Trudeau.
Billy Idol.
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip.
At least 1000 NHL players including Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Vladislav Tretiak, Mark Messier, Mike Modano, Gordie Howe, Bobby Hull, Brett Hull....
Hundreds of NFL, NBA and MLB and Olympic Gold medal athletes.

Most I have met only briefly through the course of my work in television news. Few I have had more than a few minutes with. None have I been so enamored with that I felt starstruck. I respect the level of success each has achieved. But by far the most impressive people I have met have been everyday people who have struggled through impossible grief and survived to smile another day.

Being an airport bum, Chuck Yeager, Scott Crossfield, Buzz Aldrin, Eugune Cernian, Bob Hoover, Jimmy Dolittle, Hoot Gibson, Story Musgrove, Dick Rutan, and several other test pilots and astronauts........

We met and talked to John Schneider from the Dukes Of Hazard at a small Pub in DC. at the Rolling Thunder. Super nice, had a great conversation with him. He did the concert for the troops on Memorial Day

We met and talked to John Schneider from the Dukes Of Hazard at a small Pub in DC. at the Rolling Thunder. Super nice, had a great conversation with him. He did the concert for the troops on Memorial Day

Hey we did as well about 2 years ago...We were with some friends from Texas..was the Pub "Kellys Pub"? he was sitting having lunch with his kids and was still extremely pleasant. I felt bad about saying anything to him...however he was very accommodating.Thats when Big and Rich sang" Nov 4th" on the mall that evening...man that song choked me up big time.:42:Hey is this Leon by chance?????

You may or may not recognize a few I have met along the way...

Pat Paulsen (Smothers Brothers / Pat Paulsen for President)
Vivian Vance ( I love Lucy )
Mickey Rooney (Too many movies and wives to list)
Reggie White (Eagles / Packers)
Darren Woodson (Dallas Cowboys)
Tony Dorsett (Dallas Cowboys)
Tom Park (Does Car Adds, actually filmed a commercial with him)
Duncan Cameron (Guitar player in Sawyer Brown now a Southwest Airline Captain)
Bob Dole (US Senator)
Trent Lott (US Senator)
Jim Inhofe (US Senator)
Rick Fairless (Biker Build Off)

Never asked for an autograph..

Back