free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

When I was a kid I was friends with Bob Segars cousin and partied with Bob and his keyboard player Robin Robins, also have met alot of golfers over the years like Arnold Palmer, Fred Couples, Phil Mickelson and my very favorite Lee Trevino and others.

I met Bryan Duncan on a gig he did for an event I did security for. Cool dude! He rides a Heritage and we talked bikes all night.

Met him before years ago but we spent time together and made a bond.

Attachments

• Bryan Duncan & Brother Bri.jpg
    Bryan Duncan & Brother Bri.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 192
I got drunk with the bassist of "Theory of a dead man", That however didn't beat the time I helped one of Michigan's senators sight his deer rifle in at the gun club. Cool guy for a politician. :bigsmiley24:

I met one of the absolute nicest people in the world...Elvis...was with a USO tour...and met him...He and Barbra Stanwick..they were making a movie called "Roustabouts"..was 4 of us back in the 60s. He invited us to have lunch with him..and we did ..lol Could not believe how nice a man he was...after that I was a fan and still am. Met all the guys from Bonanza( same tour)...and answered a ad as a little side job once for a Limo driver for a motion picture company. A film being filmed in St. Louis...was on vacation for a few weeks had nothing to do so I answered the ad and was hired....I drove Steve Martin and John Candy around St. Louis while they were here making the movie "Trains ,Planes,and Automobiles"...they were a hoot...I wasn't allowed to talk to them...but did not have to worry coz they talked to me..both men were extremely nice ...polite and lots of fun...Great tippers as well. Met lots of St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and Football players coz I worked for a utility, and each year I would service their swimming pool heaters....Next to Elvis the greatest guy bar none is Stan "the Man" Musial.man what a nice guy he is...I don't think St. Louis has a idea what a true treasure he is.

Last edited:
Went to High School with Neal Anderson, before he became a professional footbal player. Saw him again about ten years later, and he didn't seem quite as big as he did in school. He told me it was because I had gotten bigger, because he had definitely not gotten any smaller.:lolrolling

Off the top of my head:
Ronald Reagan
George Bush Sr.
George Bush Jr.
Heather Locklear
Rick Flair
Huey Lewis
Chuck Norris
Rusty Wallace
Cardinals & Padres Baseball players (a few)
R. Lee Ermey
Tommy Lasorda

Last edited:
I met and shook Chuck Berry's hand at the Toronto Airport in the early 70's. It was during the air traffic controller strike.

I was riding down a two lane country road , when I came around a curve and saw a truck in my lane, I thought I was going to meet my maker, Does that count as a famous person:lolrolling

Back