free website stats program Dyna Riders...??? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Riders...???

For me it's the Wide Glide. It's the only bike in the line that fits, and I rode 'em all! I'm a taller rider, and almost any machine with mid controls puts my knees up beside the tank. I added a Kuryakyn "Moustache Bar" for highway peg mount which is very versatile and provides me the legroom I require. Mine is a '07, and that 6-speed is as smooth as butter, I about wet my pants the first time I drove her. I changed the seat to provide more passenger comfort, (after all, it's all about her :s) and a mid height backrest gives a classic look in my eyes. The mini-ape bars are real easy on the back. Now with V&H bigshots staggered and stage 1 mods she is also my "muscle car", but that's a different topic.

I'm very happy with my Superglide, now fitted with a Mustang seat and highway pegs. Nice seat and I have a choice of where I put my feet.

Each to their own though........... that's what I like about Harleys.

I ride a 99 Superglide, no forward controls with foot boards and highway pegs and regular buckhorn bars ( about 8" ).

I've got to say, I like the seat, the bars are comfy, the floorboards are great ( I don't care for forwards ) and it's very nimble in the corners

The Wide Glide, of course. The others are just FXDWG wannabes.

And it doesn't hurt that they are the best looking in the Dyna line up. That is except for the 2010 WG. Which isn't really a WG. Willie G. just ran out of "Fat" and "Bob" monikers.

O.K....glad I could clear that up for you.

Mine is Dyna 09 Street Bob wirh corbin seat..LePera and HD seats did not work for me. But I know a lot of riders are happy wiht these seats..If anyone interested in these seats can contact with me..

As with anything in life it's totally YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). I rode my Street Bob 80 miles yesterday and another 100 today. I have forward controls because I rode the demo with the mids and did not like them, and at 5'7" and am more comfortable with the forwards. I know some people put highway pegs on - is it possible to do the opposite and put pegs where the mid controls were? I found myself getting cramped being stretched out for so long...

I had also demo'd a Fat Bob and found that it just was not the right fit for me. The shifter was too far in and I had to get up out of the seat in order to shift. I also felt I was on top of the bike instead of in it.

Back