free website stats program Dyna Riders...??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Riders...???

This is really a loaded question. First instinct is of course another vote for the Street Bob, my bike with mid-controls and highway pegs (although putting forwards on this winter). I do love the Wide Glide and really like the Fat Bob as well (if that bike came out a year earlier I probably would have gotten it.

Well, I guess I like them all, that was no help to anyone. Really I just love the Harley's all together, every line and model, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2.

I own a FXDC and yes its the best in the dyna family and I'm being biased.
IMO everything in DYNA family is good, i should say the best
IMO pls go to showroom and whatever you sit & u feel comfortable in & whatever dyna you lays eyes on then you should get that one :)

Street Bob. I have a mustang vintage seat. I never get the chance to ride that much distance though. That is why I got rid of my Heritage for a dyna. For putts of a 100 miles or so, it rides comfy.

I really enjoy my Dyna Wide Glide. I installed a Lindbar to rest my feet on at times, and that gives you more choices of foot placement to prevent the cramped legs problem. I also installed a Mustang seat with backrest so now I can take naps while on a ling ride:lol

Back