free website stats program Dyna Riders...??? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Riders...???

Not sure about the rest of the Dyna's but im riding a 2007 Superglide Custom which is very comfortable.
Had the forward controls fitted whch i found uncomfortable after about 70 miles,so fitted the middle foot pegs back on, so now i have the forward and middle foot pegs on,but for some reason the forward footpegs dont seem to be giving me probs anymore, so havnt had to use the middle footpegs,Guess i just got used to the forwards.
I also have a Sundowner seat which i use when im touring around Europe,it not the greatest looking seat around but its comfy and wouldnt be without it.
Guess i just got used to the forwards.
Irishwolf

Last edited:
The one you have bought and paid for...

Seems that's the consensus here!

You really gotta buy on that fits your body type and preferred riding position.
Which is the "best" or "most comfortable" is too subjective a question to get a response that means anything to you. Although, you did bring out the loyalty to a breed that is more than evident here.

Just so i can keep with the overwhelming bias of this thread.
STREET BOB:bigsmiley14:

Wide Glide........
I just put 4000 miles on mine riding from here to Colorado and back with no problems. I have 2 seats, one for around town and a corbin touring seat with backrest for the long hauls. The ride is as smooth as any out there, and it's just very versatile.

Rode Baggers now I have a 07 Street Bob and love the way it handles Plus no rear seat no ol lady on my back LOL

Back