free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

It will be the weekend before I can start digging around at my storage place to verify what parts I have. Looking at the picture of the wrecked bike, I am surprised that your parts list is complete. If those are the only parts you need, the bike came out of the wreck in much better shape than you did.

BTW, what were you ticketed for? Sorry for you misfortune; hope your recovery is complete and speedy.;)
I was ticketed for "failure to yield right of way". Police report shows me pulling right in front of an oncoming vehicle. I believe we were both in each others blind spots. I never saw it coming. I still can't remember what happened.

I feel your pain. I had external fixation on my right leg from a broken tibia plateau. I hope you have a speedy recovery! I have some spares that may fit, trim rings for the head and spots and spot lights (bulb only) along with a light bar.

I feel your pain. I had external fixation on my right leg from a broken tibia plateau. I hope you have a speedy recovery! I have some spares that may fit, trim rings for the head and spots and spot lights (bulb only) along with a light bar.

Sounds like you went through medical (Edit) yourself...so you understand. I appreciate your reply. One member said he might have the aux light bar and should know over the weekend, so let me see what happens and I'll let you know.
Thank you very much!!!
Ski

[QUOTE="skizman]One member said he might have the aux light bar and should know over the weekend, so let me see what happens and I'll let you know.
Thank you very much!!!
Ski[/QUOTE]

I have the light bar, saddle bag guards, front rotors and pretty sure the fender is still in the warehouse. I will be going by this afternoon to pick up the stuff and will post a picture tonight before I box it up for shipment.

[QUOTE="skizman]One member said he might have the aux light bar and should know over the weekend, so let me see what happens and I'll let you know.
Thank you very much!!!
Ski

I have the light bar, saddle bag guards, front rotors and pretty sure the fender is still in the warehouse. I will be going by this afternoon to pick up the stuff and will post a picture tonight before I box it up for shipment.[/QUOTE]

Good on you Don and SledDog, I new members would show their kindness and generosity.

This is what it is all about, right there! Hats off to y'all. And Skiz, hope ya get back on the road soon, bro!
Thanks man! You from Florida? I lived most of my life in Florida, but originally from New York. Now I'm livin in the peaceful foothills of S. Carolina.

Hey skizman, hope your recovery is progressing well. You mentioned foothold of SC you in the upstate area? Lived there for many years, Easley to be exact. Did a lot of riding Hwy 11, 25, Ceasers Head, Table Rock etc. Sure miss it hope to return one day to retire.

Back