free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

Hey skizman, hope your recovery is progressing well. You mentioned foothold of SC you in the upstate area? Lived there for many years, Easley to be exact. Did a lot of riding Hwy 11, 25, Ceasers Head, Table Rock etc. Sure miss it hope to return one day to retire.

Thanks. I'm more west in Walhalla. Yeah....this is a beautiful area to ride in. You'll be back one day.

Skizman,
I have put my hands on the rotors, saddle bag guards, light bar w/lights but I cannot locate the fender I thought I had stashed away. I am truly sorry for getting your hopes up for the fender but it is nowhere to be found. I did find the fender tip light and pigtail and will include it in the box. I will ask around on the other forums I associate with and see if I can locate a donated, or a real cheap fender.
I will try to get the parts boxed up for shipment and get a shipping price ASAP but I need a ship to address. A photo of the parts is attached.

Attachments

• 02FLHT Parts.jpg
    02FLHT Parts.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 15
Skizman,
I have put my hands on the rotors, saddle bag guards, light bar w/lights but I cannot locate the fender I thought I had stashed away. I am truly sorry for getting your hopes up for the fender but it is nowhere to be found. I did find the fender tip light and pigtail and will include it in the box. I will ask around on the other forums I associate with and see if I can locate a donated, or a real cheap fender.
I will try to get the parts boxed up for shipment and get a shipping price ASAP but I need a ship to address. A photo of the parts is attached.

Was just going to turn my computer off for the night and I'm glad I checked messages. The parts look okeedokee! Does the rug come with it too? ..kidding... No fender...no big deal man...it's great what you have. It's just great you using your time to put all this together. Will we work this out with paypal? Let me know.
Here's my address and email address.
Thank you so much!

Please PM for information. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Skizman, 5th generation O' Town. Great Great Grandpa had a wagon wheel shop on what's now 441/S.OBT

.I'm in AZ now enjoying the beauty of the American South West. If you're ever out this way and see an AZ plate that says 'CRCKR' that'll be my smiling face yer passin'. :)

Was just going to turn my computer off for the night and I'm glad I checked messages. The parts look okeedokee! Does the rug come with it too? ..kidding... No fender...no big deal man...it's great what you have. It's just great you using your time to put all this together. Will we work this out with paypal? Let me know.
Here's my address and email address.
Thank you so much!

Please PM for information. ;)

Bubbie has a fender and should be posting his offer here soon. I have located a fuel gauge and the guy will ship it directly to you but to simplify the logistics, I will cover the shipping with him and you can reimburse me. If there is on urgent rush for these parts, let me keep searching for a while and anything else I locate I will handle the same way; they will ship to you and I will cover shipping. We can settle up then and I will ship the parts I have boxed up. Does that work for the Skizman?

Have to learn how to post on the new Forum...
I posted all this on another forum that dolt is on Also...

My bike is Blue (see Avatar) and the fender is Not badly damaged... I had a lady back into my front and pushed the fender Down to the tire... Long story Short... ALL left and report done, I needed to ride it home.. No Problem. I lifted it up with one Pull... It looked like it did before but the light was damaged... I have all in a Box, both chrome side emblems what ever is there is yours... I need to Re pack properly you pay shipping cost and it is yours and will get it shipped out after we make arrangements for UPS... I Know I can sell the fender BUT You Need it more than the guy with lots of Money. SMILE

Just KNOW you will mend just fine...

You can PM me the information I need to ship n how you want to pay shipping.

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks dolt for letting me know about skiz... I'll Look for a pm here Tomorrow in my BUBBIE PM Box... Or when I find it there...

That fender bender was 2 or so years ago... Just sitting in a box for the RIGHT Biker to come along... I ordered a new painted fender from HD BUT after looking at the Pulled up damaged fender... Hey, Maybe I'll fix and keep the $800 plus install and pocket it...

Now how would that have looked.... No fender for skiz....

Knew there would be another owner for it if I kept it and put on that new one...

My Pleasure to help out here...

signed....BUBBIE

Have to learn how to post on the new Forum...
I posted all this on another forum that dolt is on Also...

My bike is Blue (see Avatar) and the fender is Not badly damaged... I had a lady back into my front and pushed the fender Down to the tire... Long story Short... ALL left and report done, I needed to ride it home.. No Problem. I lifted it up with one Pull... It looked like it did before but the light was damaged... I have all in a Box, both chrome side emblems what ever is there is yours... I need to Re pack properly you pay shipping cost and it is yours and will get it shipped out after we make arrangements for UPS... I Know I can sell the fender BUT You Need it more than the guy with lots of Money. SMILE

Just KNOW you will mend just fine...

You can PM me the information I need to ship n how you want to pay shipping.

signed....BUBBIE

You da man BUBBIE, YOU and dolt's generosity will get Skizman on the road in no time.
Kudos to you both.:)

Bubbie has a fender and should be posting his offer here soon. I have located a fuel gauge and the guy will ship it directly to you but to simplify the logistics, I will cover the shipping with him and you can reimburse me. If there is on urgent rush for these parts, let me keep searching for a while and anything else I locate I will handle the same way; they will ship to you and I will cover shipping. We can settle up then and I will ship the parts I have boxed up. Does that work for the Skizman?

Oh man...you're making it too easy. Sure...it all sounds great to me. If I was a dame....I'd be crying right now. It all sounds just great!
Got the message from Bubbie about the fender. Good deal. There is no rush for any parts. I can barely walk and can't squat down so it will be awhile before I can really start working on it, plus the big factor is finding the forks and triple trees somewhere before I can bolt on the other stuff.
I'm on standby. Let me know.
Thank you so very much!

Back