free website stats program Does your bike have a " Theme" | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a " Theme"

Thank you and no not hard to do nor expensive. Wish I could take credit for the idea of the wind screen. Actually seen one a few years back in Knoxville at a rally. The Gentleman paid 450.00 buck to has his done. He bought it somewhere in California. He had the "Bar and Shield" etching...I thought gee i can find a better deal...lol To get it to look right the windscreen has to be etched are anything that would give that appearance...so what I found was this...btw i have about 120.00 total invested and not that hard at all..the lightning is very easy to do. ...Lights from Boogey Lights Motorcycle LED Lights and Motorcycle LED Lighting i used the stepped pods and the windshield etching is a decal from T.S. Customs http://tscustoms.com/etch_look_decals.htm....and the way the screen is done is i took two pods and joined then and made a bracket and the leds must make physical contact to give a Fiber optic look...

Hey folks --- I have seen this scoot of Fourdogs up close and let me tell you - It's even more stunning in person !!! Top shelf there Dan!!!

Very nice! Is that a compas on your handle bar? If so I like it, where did you get it? I have been looking for a nice crome one.

Very nice! Is that a compas on your handle bar? If so I like it, where did you get it? I have been looking for a nice crome one.

When you say Compass..you mean the GPS. Its a Garmin unit made for Harley. Its called a quest. The reason it kinda special it has the locations of almost all of all the Harley dealers in the Country and Canada...lol..Go figure huh?...are do you mean the Clock...where the right hand grip is. Was a gift from my wife...its also Harley...lol..and glad ya enjoy the Bike!

Hey folks --- I have seen this scoot of Fourdogs up close and let me tell you - It's even more stunning in person !!! Top shelf there Dan!!!

Hey Mr. Lewis thanks.....Now if i can just remember to shut off the Alarm when I demo the Air Horn....Say hey to "Carol " for us will ya ...and lookin forward to our next ride together...speaking of Looking..where i put my glasses?

Yeah, I put full back fender on my Crossbones and got a guy to airbrush a sexy bespectacled schoolteacher wielding a ruler on the back. The air cleaner cover carries the name of the bike: Old School.

Was looking on the right, guess it is the clock and not a compas. Bummer! I would like a compas like the clock.

Thank you and no not hard to do nor expensive. Wish I could take credit for the idea of the wind screen. Actually seen one a few years back in Knoxville at a rally. The Gentleman paid 450.00 buck to has his done. He bought it somewhere in California. He had the "Bar and Shield" etching...I thought gee i can find a better deal...lol To get it to look right the windscreen has to be etched are anything that would give that appearance...so what I found was this...btw i have about 120.00 total invested and not that hard at all..the lightning is very easy to do. ...Lights from Boogey Lights Motorcycle LED Lights and Motorcycle LED Lighting i used the stepped pods and the windshield etching is a decal from T.S. Customs http://tscustoms.com/etch_look_decals.htm....and the way the screen is done is i took two pods and joined then and made a bracket and the leds must make physical contact to give a Fiber optic look...

Thanks for the informitive reply Fourdogs. The stunning look of your bike is worth immitating. Immitation is a form of flatery as they say. I would do something different with the window etching so as not to be a total copy cat! :s
Again-Beautiful ride!

Back