free website stats program Does your bike have a " Theme" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a " Theme"

Well......here's my "theme".....I feel like I need all the help I can get, so without getting all "Holy Roller" and "preachy" on you guys, which I would never do, here's how I honor my Saviour while riding:

Below, the fairing painting is very 3-dimensional, and looks way better in person than the pic:

03UltraFront6-1.jpg

There are Crosses on the sides of the fairing and the top of the front fender.
I showed a couple different pics of them by themselves and then all together so you can see how they come off as a "whole", so please pardon any seeming redundancy.

03UltraFront2.jpg

03UltraFront1.jpg

2003Ultra4.jpg

And I have various hand-painted pin striping on the tank and side covers, etc.
I know this isn't everybody's cup of tea, but it works for me!

03UltraFront7.jpg

I also have "Live To Ride" stuff all over the bike, which I thought would go better with the paint than skulls, don't ya think? :D

I DO think Live to Ride goes better than the "skull" theme" on your paint. I have the Live to Ride in gold all over my bike also. I picked up a "Praise Jesus" emblem at a bike show and affixed it to my windshield pouch. I pondered doing that considering a lot of my friends do go with the Skull & Zombie theme. When I saw your unabashed display of Jesus on your beautiful bike I said to myself "Yeah"! Good for you Richard!
By the way, if you don't mind me inquiring, how much was that. Just the fairing with the three crosses.

im trying to find the perfect combination of black and chrome. other than that i keep it simple.

i love that paint job richardS, thanks for sharing it.

It is a work of fine art! Certainly worth the money! I'd like to think that you'd (and me too with my "Praise Jesus") be in good hands if the unthinkable were to happen.
I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say "...by no means a person who feels he's made his way into heaven". It was a choice we made to put on our bikes. It's just great to hear that the guys you ride with respected your choice. We're not holy rollers but we're making good affirmations I would say.

Is "Dirty" a theme???? One of these days I'll give the poor guy a bath...but in the meantime, if it's not raining then I'm on the road!:D

My bike's theme is "Harley Davidson". I liked it so much I had the company that built my bike put their name on the tank. Looks good.................:p

Mine has flames, barb wire and skulls. Since these pictures were taken i have added a few more skulls (gas cap, engine oil cap, ect.)

Attachments

• 102_0710.jpg
    102_0710.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
  • 102_0711.jpg
    102_0711.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 102_0714.jpg
    102_0714.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 102_0718.jpg
    102_0718.jpg