free website stats program Dobeck - New Tuner - wide band O2s and AFR gauge | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck - New Tuner - wide band O2s and AFR gauge

Great post Chop, thanks for keeping us in the loop.:s

Nice setup with the dyno and the bus to travel with.

Well Mark left Pocatello today but not before I had a chance switch him over to Mobil 1 V-Twin in his engine & Spectro 6-speed in his trans, I think he's going to like his Road Glide even more now.
Marks Dobecks Road Glide getting a transfusion of the good stuff at Chop's Garage. lol
DobecksRoadGlide.jpg

Also Mark said the new GEN 4 will be shipping out in a week, so far all the input from my guys after this last upgrade has been great!
Also Dobecks new Axis Dyno that he brought down with him is very very cool!
Like no dyno I've ever run before, won't go into details but here's a link to you tube for it, chech it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmggGJT7GxQ

Do you have a Finished Brochure on the Gen 4?

And If so can you post it here?

Many want to see the Gen 4 specks and the setting it up..

Thanks Dallas...

signed....BUBBIE

Sounds like a great product and just what I've been looking for. I'm running a bone stock '11 RK right now, but plan on making upgrades in stages (as $$ allows). One question... can the Gen 4 be ran without installing the AFR gauge? I would mount it on the handle bars for initial set up, but I don't want to leave it there permanantly. I've already got a lot of other 'stuff' hanging on the bars and don't want to leave the gauge on them also. Hopefully I can get this to work!

You do have to leave the AFR gauge installed because this is where you would make adjustments.

If you do not want an AFR gauge then we would recommend going with our GEN 3 EJK controller.

This is not a political comment, but there is a congresswoman in New Hampshire who is pushing hard for Federal rules on noise from exhausts with associated fines etc, according to AMA this may be a reality. My question is if i have non-stock exhaust now on my bike with dobeck gen3,,can i go back to my OEM exhaust with no problems? other then maybe adjusting some settings? thanks

This is not a political comment, but there is a congresswoman in New Hampshire who is pushing hard for Federal rules on noise from exhausts with associated fines etc, according to AMA this may be a reality. My question is if i have non-stock exhaust now on my bike with dobeck gen3,,can i go back to my OEM exhaust with no problems? other then maybe adjusting some settings? thanks

I would think your answer is - ABSOLUTELY. Even with the stock exhaust back on your bike, the TFI will richen up the fuel/air ratio and help it run cooler. I'm sure Dobeck could tell you the best settings for what you're thinking of doing.

Back