free website stats program Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did Anyone Get In A Ride This Weekend?

I got 40 miles in thurs afternoon after picking the bike up from the shop.

Then I rode up to the hospital friday afternoon to see my 3rd grandson come into the world! :D

It started raining Saturday morning and hasn't stopped.:yeahright

Congratulations on the new member of the clan Clint :D. Hope you've got some good weather for this weekend.

...I like to ride on over to Connecticut to what seems to be, the great biking Mecca, the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret, Ct. Ever been there? HC

I have never been there. I had to Mapquest Pomfret to locate it and saw that it is southwest of Worcester, MA. How is the ride to the cafe?

Snowed early this morning but it should hit 50's by this afternoon for Sauk Prairies annual Spring Open House. Nice 60 mile ride. Should be fun!

It finally rained to wash the salt off the roads :D

Was about 40 degrees when I took off and about 50 when I got back after about 115 miles. Man it felt good...the 09's sure handle nice.

Can't wipe the smile off my face :small3d026:

We got to the Ace Cafe London on Friday night, the only trouble was so did every other two wheeler in town, some of the young guns were showing us all their riding skills by doing wheelies, stoppies and burnouts, to the disbelief of the local police, but a great night was had by all, I took some photos but the tire smoke ruined the pics.:bigsmiley10:

Back