free website stats program Dealer Customer Satisfaction | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer Customer Satisfaction

Dealer Status

• Total voters
Voted Very Satisfied with my dealer. My experience with Trev Deeley, Vancouver, BC is limited to pre-purchase and trade-in my Nomad but it's been great so far. Hoping that they maintain the level of customer service and satisfaction for many years to come. They are celebrating their 95th anniversary this year.

Waco HD (Waco Texas) so far have only uses parts, and motor clothes, but most know my name and what I ride

I just bought my Ultra Limited from Waco HD. Good people to work with. Made the whole deal as painless as possible, and they threw in a riders back rest and 2 free T-shirts. They wouldn't throw in the $500 110th Anniversary jacket that matched my bike though, but would give me 10% off :(.
I don't think I got enough for my trade, but they did give me $500 more than other places offered. Will never go back to Adam Smith's Texas Harley in Bedford again, even though they are 10 minutes from my house. I'll ride 120 miles to Waco first.

Jim's HD in St Pete fl, small family owned store. Bought two bikes from Josephine Carter and would go there again. Nice folks great on pricing and they gave me more than kbb on my trade. I pass three dealers on the way to Jim's they are worth the ride!

If I had to pick a second, it would be Crystal River HD fl , just as friendly.

Took the FLST to Brandt's H-D. The running lights were removed to adjust steering head bearings and the mech broke one of the lights. I know it worked before I dropped it off. They wouldn't admit they broke the light and I had to replace it myself. I know people make mistakes and accidents happen, but a good mechanic will admit to their errors and make it right. Additionally, the lights were badly out of aim when they got done. I check them on my garage door before every ride so I know they were right when I went there. Thankfully there are plenty of dealers around here.

So far I am pretty happy with Faribault HD in Faribault, MN. i just bought my first bike from them and I haven't had a chance to try out their service department yet but all of the employees are super helpful and know what they are talking about. they have treated me good so far so i will vote on them after I see their service department this spring. Another good one I found while i was shopping around and looking for a bike was Wild Prairie HD located in Eden Prairie,MN. They were very helpful and it was a no pressure enviroment to buy. One to stay away from is Twin Cities HD in Lakeville, MN. You can walk around the store for close to an hour without a single employee even asking if you need help finding anything.

So far I am pretty happy with Faribault HD in Faribault, MN. i just bought my first bike from them and I haven't had a chance to try out their service department yet but all of the employees are super helpful and know what they are talking about. they have treated me good so far so i will vote on them after I see their service department this spring. Another good one I found while i was shopping around and looking for a bike was Wild Prairie HD located in Eden Prairie,MN. They were very helpful and it was a no pressure enviroment to buy. One to stay away from is Twin Cities HD in Lakeville, MN. You can walk around the store for close to an hour without a single employee even asking if you need help finding anything.

I do believe Eden Prairie is owned by St Paul Harley

I used to buy all my parts at Glendale HD. I got to know most of the guys really well. When it came time to buy a new bike, they wouldn't budge at all on the price.

I called another HD dealer about the same distance in the other direction. That dealer was Barger HD and they agreed to my exact terms. I guess they wanted to sell a bike. So I bought it from Barger. They even threw in a few freebies at the actual time of sale. Great Dealership.

Take care,
Dave

Back