free website stats program Dealer Customer Satisfaction | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer Customer Satisfaction

Dealer Status

• Total voters
Peterson's HD North in Miami, they are very good to me, have no complaints, I drive past another HD dealer to go to them.

Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson has always treated me really well. There's none of the "Harley Dealership Attitude" that I sometimes get at other places. They handled my 1000-mile service perfectly.

Of course, I couldn't get any kind of break on the deal when I first bought my bike there, but I think that's a universal kind of thing with Harley. :p

Latus HD Eugene Oregon treated me very good on my initail purchase and every time since. Would gladly purchase from them again. (after paying for my last purchase):D

I buy some parts from my dealer-Trev Deeley in vancouver and they always treat me well!! I also order on line and always do all my own work not because I don't trust their work but because I enjoy working on my bikes.

I have delta with Red Rock Harley in Las Vegas Nv. Bought two bikes and now a new 2016 Tri Glide. To me I felt that I was treated fair and got a decent deal on all bikes. Sales man not pushy, parts guys are great and the service guys are easy to deal with in my book.

The people at Boardtracker H-D (formerly Kutter H-D) in Janesville WI are great! Bought a new 2015 Tri-Glide in there in May and have been doing all my business there ever since.

The guys over at Old Road Harley in Santa Clarita CA are great and I like the way the dealership is setup.
Swomack

The people at Boardtracker H-D (formerly Kutter H-D) in Janesville WI are great! Bought a new 2015 Tri-Glide in there in May and have been doing all my business there ever since.
They have a nice new looking building, I rode past there in August very impressed, my stealer here in Jax cannot compete with their prices too bad for them

Lakewood NJ, taken my 15 Softail twice for oil changes, both times they returned it to me filthy, oil on engine and fingerprints on fender. Advisors always pleasant, but how can you trust mechanics with that little pride in there craft

Back