free website stats program Dbmg and Joy | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dbmg and Joy

We are still plugging away here, but it seems to be going ever so slow. I did finally get him to take the bike out, we have accepted the fact that we won't be done before he has to go back to FL for a couple of projects, so we have been having a bit of fun.

Although we still haven't got to go to WV for a visit, I will make it there soon I hope. I will keep you all posted with updates. I will try to get some pix of the progress here. :)

Anyone looking for a place conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton? Wonderful neighbors all around. :D

Still working on the house, sprucing it up, but, the stage one for the RK will happen tomorrow night! :D:glasses:glasses:rider:rider:rider

Doebeck TFI, K&N Filter, & Rush Big Louie pipes. :D Hope to get some pix for you all. I will at least update you guys.

Still busy sprucing up the house and mowing grass in my spare time.

Joy all of us here in Fl are looking forward to the time we can all get together with you and your riding partner! I have a pickup and an open trailer and have been known to travel to help a friend.

Hey folks, we are still working on the house, it is a mess, most of my things are boxed up in the shed, my computer is in a box and doesn't get out much so my summer here hasn't been much fun. Looks like probably 2 more months of working on the house, just so much to fix as we go, each room is taking way longer than it seems like they should.

Hope to be back soon!

Hey folks, we are still working on the house, it is a mess, most of my things are boxed up in the shed, my computer is in a box and doesn't get out much so my summer here hasn't been much fun. Looks like probably 2 more months of working on the house, just so much to fix as we go, each room is taking way longer than it seems like they should.

Hope to be back soon!

Still waiting on you to make it to the Sunshine state:p I had a pm from Bernie, he is well and riding:s

Hey folks, just wanted to pop in for a minute to let you know that we are still plugging away here in Ohio. :) We had a couple of good rides this fall, (house project got put on hold), but things are looking up for the most part.

Honey has his first surgery in just under 3 weeks. :s Hoping to buy some time for a new joint replacement option for him. Ankle joints are relatively new for the replacement aspect, and not proven on big & tall guys. The options for 'after', if the replacement doesn't work are very limited, and I might add, not very enticing, i.e. amputation or fusion with cadaver bones.

But early next year, there is a new option that has promise. :D

I hope everyone who was affected by Sandy is recovering well. My prayers are with you all.

Hey folks, just wanted to pop in for a minute to let you know that we are still plugging away here in Ohio. :) We had a couple of good rides this fall, (house project got put on hold), but things are looking up for the most part.

Honey has his first surgery in just under 3 weeks. :s Hoping to buy some time for a new joint replacement option for him. Ankle joints are relatively new for the replacement aspect, and not proven on big & tall guys. The options for 'after', if the replacement doesn't work are very limited, and I might add, not very enticing, i.e. amputation or fusion with cadaver bones.

But early next year, there is a new option that has promise. :D

I hope everyone who was affected by Sandy is recovering well. My prayers are with you all.

good to see you on again Joy...hope all works out well with the big guy... we will be thinking of you two

Back