free website stats program Dbmg and Joy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dbmg and Joy

Sorry guys, I have been super busy lately around the house. Honey is finishing things up in FL, I have been back north trying to get some of the work on this house done so we can get it ready to sell. (I hope!)

With mowing season upon me, (every four days or so), my new rule is that when I mow grass, I now have to go ride the motorcycle.

I have been feeling guilty for not getting on more, but I have a new boss at work and I get zero internet time there now. I have a name for him, but I don't think it is appropriate for the forum. :)

No jumping cows this year, but I did manage to somehow slam my fingers in the door of the Jeep, other than it not being too bright of a move, I really don't know how I did that. I do know that since Jeep's don't have hinges on the doors, there is nothing to slow the door down when you slam it.

I do hope you all are doing well and getting some riding in. I got a few miles in while in FL in February, just couldn't get far enough north to meet up with some of you. We were busy working on what I hope is our future home.

Most of my around the house projects are done, but the list will get quite long when honey gets back in town. Hope to get things sorted out here soon!

This was February's project. :) That would be about 4 pallets of sod, (or 4 tons), 4 palm trees, 280 lbs of mulch, and a bit of planting in the front. :D

I hope this works okay!

Attachments

• 744 .jpg
    744 .jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 53
Lookin good. I need some work done around here. Paint and everything.:D

Very nice Joy, you will like riding EVERY day and get rid of those dare I say the S word shovels:p Welcome to Florida from me and The Redhead:s

Uh, I'm going to have to pass on that! That sod in FL is full of fire ants, I still have scars. :D I'm just glad that honey sent me that picture, it sort of made it worth while. Now if I could get him to take pics of my 2 favorite palm trees, my foxtail palm and the silver bismarck. He has the interior painted, and has bought a few items in for the house, and we will pick out the kitchen stuff when he gets back. On his next trip down he will do the floors in the house & do the kitchen. I'll be looking forward to it.

Uh, I'm going to have to pass on that! That sod in FL is full of fire ants, I still have scars. :D I'm just glad that honey sent me that picture, it sort of made it worth while. Now if I could get him to take pics of my 2 favorite palm trees, my foxtail palm and the silver bismarck. He has the interior painted, and has bought a few items in for the house, and we will pick out the kitchen stuff when he gets back. On his next trip down he will do the floors in the house & do the kitchen. I'll be looking forward to it.

Joy, Ammonia works on fire ant bites, they hurt and itch bad be careful I am allergic to them like bee stings

Joy's new abode does look sweet - definitely a job getting all the landscape work done. Didn't think about that when we built ours so I did the 1st wave, but not again. This year...we're paying a landscaper to do the work...:D

Good to see Joy is doing great and SOON to be full time in Florida, Now we need to find Bernie Im calling a cop( MY BROTHER) :s

Joy, Is that garage in the Florida house going to be big enough? :panic

Nope, :D we will be looking at buying a lot beside the house to build his toy-box, so then I will get my toy-box back. :) I will add that unless we downsize some more, my toy-box there will not be quite big enough. :s Still looking for a home for the deuce, can deliver between southwest Florida and soutywest Ohio. Blow out price!

Good to see Joy is doing great and SOON to be full time in Florida, Now we need to find Bernie Im calling a cop( MY BROTHER) :s

LOL, Jack, calm down, I'm sure Bernie is out putting some miles on his bike too! I have more miles on the road king than I had on it from last year already, (back repair is a big help there) and almost as many miles as I had combined with the deuce. :D

Back