free website stats program Dbmg and Joy | Harley Davidson Forums

Dbmg and Joy

J

Jack Klarich

Am I missing something or has it been a while since they have been on the Forum? Geezer says I worry too much when I dont see some of the people on, I guess I do worry a wee bit as Fin would say:s

Am I missing something or has it been a while since they have been on the Forum? Geezer says I worry too much when I dont see some of the people on, I guess I do worry a wee bit as Fin would say:s

i hope joy isn't trying to jump cows again and i think i saw Dbmg on a few days ago.....and remember.....no all of us are retired like you Jack.:D

i hope joy isn't trying to jump cows again and i think i saw Dbmg on a few days ago.....and remember.....no all of us are retired like you Jack.:D

:p Guess Geezer is right I worry TOO much

:p Army Wives:p The Redhead has me hooked:tounge

if your start on the Kardashians (see i can't even spell it right) that's it!! we will get together and put you on "intervention" :panic.... think i better get in touch with Geezer and your brother so they are ready for this:bigsmiley4:

I know I've seen Bernie (DBMS) but I haven't seen Joyflyin on in a very long time also!
WAP.gif

Last activity I can find for Bernie is Apr 14 and Joy is April 15. But it is riding season.

No need to worry. Joy is busy working very hard and hasn't had a lot of time lately. She checks in when she can and will be back on more soon.
As for dbmg, I'm not sure. Hope all is well with him.

Back