free website stats program Cruise control experience | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruise control experience

You and me both, I have enough problems getting names right let alone taking pictures standing still:s

It's no different than if I'm resting my hand on my leg. I don't look through the viewfinder or even at the screen. I look straight ahead and just point the camera in the direction of the subject and shoot. If I get it, great. If I don't, it's a memory. Most point-and-shoot cameras have a really wide angle when you turn them on, so if you just point it in the general direction, you'll get the subject you were hoping for. Later you can crop and straighten it out if necessary. Now I know this isn't going to satisfy the Dr............:unsure

have had cruise control since my 05 Road Glide, now on my 2011. Love it, best invention for a cruiser since.... especially out here in the west where there is no traffic and I dial in 5 over and let it go...

It's no different than if I'm resting my hand on my leg. I don't look through the viewfinder or even at the screen. I look straight ahead and just point the camera in the direction of the subject and shoot. If I get it, great. If I don't, it's a memory. Most point-and-shoot cameras have a really wide angle when you turn them on, so if you just point it in the general direction, you'll get the subject you were hoping for. Later you can crop and straighten it out if necessary. Now I know this isn't going to satisfy the Dr............:unsure

She is absolutely correct...I play my odds with luck too, sometimes I get the picture, sometimes I don't. :D But, I always keep my eyes on the road and am ready to react, I have the wrist strap of the camera around my wrist, but will sacrifice $179 camera in an instant if needed to protect myself. :s

She is absolutely correct...I play my odds with luck too, sometimes I get the picture, sometimes I don't. :D But, I always keep my eyes on the road and am ready to react, I have the wrist strap of the camera around my wrist, but will sacrifice $179 camera in an instant if needed to protect myself. :s

Thanks for understanding Joy. I have mine around my neck where it is easy to grab for a quick shot, but I can let go of it quickly if necessary, and yes, I am always ready to react like you said.

I use it at all possible times and cancel/resume/decel/accel/stop it whatever need arises from 35 to 90. Voting it for the greatest accessory for my 2011.

Agree r_k
WAP.gif

Back