free website stats program Crash Boom Bang!!! | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crash Boom Bang!!!

Sorry, but if I parked my bike behind my sons jeep, he'd run it over for sure! I know better so I don't ever park behind a vehicle that has to be backed out of it's parking place.

I now just allow parking on one side of the driveway, I can easily park four vehicles in my driveway, cages are only allowed on the right side of the driveway, all others will be towed at the owners expense. Just kidding about the towing, but true about parking on one side only. The bike is still not 100% the dealer is waiting on a couple more parts. The misses and I along with some friends rode up to Pine Mountain Georgia this past weekend and the crash had no ill affects on the handling of the bike. It was a great weekend about 800 miles round trip. Great scenery up there.
I will keep you all posted on the progression of repairs.

Hey slapp, I am really glad all has worked out for you.I also have a 18yr old son and a 14yr old daughter and I sometimes have to take this approch with them! I just wanted to bring up a point that might give your wife and daughter a little insight into how you feel and that your not alone in this thought process. Ask both of them to set down at the putor and read a few of the post that have been left here. (let them pick the ones to read) then maybe in thier eyes your not being quite as much a jerk as they might think! (just a thought) Good luck and be safe!

Back