free website stats program Congrats glider | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats glider

That would be a shame if that happens!!! Hang in there Bill, there's only a couple of disgruntle members who would like to see you leave. you're contribution here is invaluable, and you're knowledge and experience would be a great loss to all who use the forum.:(

Who and why would anyone like to see Bill leave??? Judging by all the positive comments upon his return, the overwhelming majority here really appreciates Glider being here and being in charge. I understand majority doesn't rule on this site, but sometimes compromises must be made for the benefit of the masses. jmho :D

That would be a shame if that happens!!! Hang in there Bill, there's only a couple of disgruntle members who would like to see you leave. you're contribution here is invaluable, and you're knowledge and experience would be a great loss to all who use the forum.:(

Jeff, it's not about disgruntled members at all.

Sometime a Man has to do what HE thinks is right for him and Not the others....

IF this is the case, glider, I WILL Respect your decision...:(

glider has to make his Own decisions on such matters.

I for one along with many others here, have supported glider on his HDT site and along with changes he made and have been made in the past.

Not always fun changes or the correct ones :p(IMO) but I'll back him to the Top and the End...
He did build this site and then it went down in flames but the fire was snuffed out and WE did continue to Build again. We are building the forum up again. Many New-Bees joining every day... It IS com'n back....

glider has and will always be in my opinion The true Builder here.:hii

If this is a good-bye??? Sadly I will accept it His way.

signed....BUBBIE

Sometime a Man has to do what HE thinks is right for him and Not the others....

IF this is the case, glider, I WILL Respect your decision...:(

glider has to make his Own decisions on such matters.

I for one along with many others here, have supported glider on his HDT site and along with changes he made and have been made in the past.

Not always fun changes or the correct ones :p(IMO) but I'll back him to the Top and the End...
He did build this site and then it went down in flames but the fire was snuffed out and WE did continue to Build again. We are building the forum up again. Many New-Bees joining every day... It IS com'n back....

glider has and will always be in my opinion The true Builder here.:hii

If this is a good-bye??? Sadly I will accept it His way.

signed....BUBBIE

+1 Bubbie

I for one along with many others here, have supported glider on his The true Builder here.:hii
signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie I completely agree...... Glider has been the reason why this site has had the success that it has. He has been able garner greats like your self and Hoople and others that have followed his lead to be and make this forum "The BEST on the NET". But do to personal agendas and lack of respect, and some who are just looking at the negative that had been created for personal gain and not the big picture as to why things negatively happened in the first place. I guess its do to not understanding the time and effort that some of the greatest of those who for no other reason share their vast knowledge and ability to help the mass keep their bikes running correctly, and the devotedness to the forum in doing that, just to help fellow bikers.
It a shame..........................:(

Too many decisions and or lack there of, I dunno what I do know is glider has been and will continue to be a driving force in knowledge, helping others and as a friend. That said if you (glider) have had enough I respect your decision and will miss your tongue in cheek humor as well

'Tis what it is Glider...if you need to peel off, then so be it. Just know your knowledge and wit shall be missed.

Thank you for the help over the years.
WAP.gif

Guys!.....Sounds to me Bill is just tired of the amount of time that has to be devoted to RUN the forum. Bill is NOT gone I don't think. All he was asking is that he be relieved of the responsibilities that are involved with the tremendous job that requires of running such a great site. Bill did NOT ask for his account to be removed. I am SURE he will be a 'regular' here and add his measly 2 cents !.....ya KNOW that's a joke I hope! Besides, where else you going to get flack for ...meatballs...pork chops AND cameras? :yes

BRIAN

Back