free website stats program Congrats glider | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats glider

Hi Glider,

I haven't been keeping up with any of what was going on, But I am sure glad you are back. You have always brought great insight and I thank you for it.

Welcome back Bill. Hope you and those that be can see how bad you were missed and needed here. Welcome home everyone to the house that glider built...............

Thanks Larry. Good to be back.:D

Hi Glider,

I haven't been keeping up with any of what was going on, But I am sure glad you are back. You have always brought great insight and I thank you for it.

Thanks for the kind words.:s

Might the fire be dieing out already??????? Glider has not been one since the Friday. Has any one heard from him and is he ok........:17:

Wow not only is glider back, he's been promoted? I really need to check back more often. Congrats!
WAP.gif

Soon to be reversed too. I've asked to have my mod status removed and I am still waiting after a few days.
That would be a shame if that happens!!! Hang in there Bill, there's only a couple of disgruntle members who would like to see you leave. you're contribution here is invaluable, and you're knowledge and experience would be a great loss to all who use the forum.:(

Back