free website stats program Congrats glider | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats glider

Well I think a group hug is in order , just not HD talking without Glider

Welcome Back Bill , there will be a lot of people with the same thoughts ,

WE ALL MISSED YOU !!!!!!

Thanks buddy, just getting back into the swing of things here.:D

90 post's thus far in reference to Bill's return as glider, guess that's a good testament on how valuable and respected he is to the forum.:newsmile106:

90 post's thus far in reference to Bill's return as glider, guess that's a good testament on how valuable and respected he is to the forum.:newsmile106:

So maybe, "its a new day at HDTimeline" thread could be reopened to add to the fun quotient??????

So maybe, "its a new day at HDTimeline" thread could be reopened to add to the fun quotient??????

Bernie, I think we'll let that post RIP because of the basic content and that's in the past. I think you know what I'm speaking of.

Glad to see you're back and judging by the overwhelming response, you've been missed. And jmho, but one of your first official duties should be to bring Webbtron back, if possible. He's a good dude and was a valuable contributor to this forum. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Bernie I think half those post we're from Bill using other members accounts.:newsmile100:

That's not nice Jeff! :bigsmiley8:

Glad to see you're back and judging by the overwhelming response, you've been missed. And jmho, but one of your first official duties should be to bring Webbtron back, if possible. He's a good dude and was a valuable contributor to this forum. :s

As far as the rest of it, it's a lot more involved than just bringing someone back.:s

Last edited:
Welcome back Bill. Hope you and those that be can see how bad you were missed and needed here. Welcome home everyone to the house that glider built...............

Back