free website stats program Combo Analog Speedometer / Tach Install | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Combo Analog Speedometer / Tach Install

Wish that would work with my 05 softail. Looks awesome. The other version will work but they want about twice as much and the newer one looks better in my opinion.

The dealer had one in stock, picked it up and installed it the same day, took about 25 minutes, it comes with a data cable so when you hook it up the mileage is automatically set to what the mileage is on your bike, no waiting for the dealer to set the miles anymore. it actually has hundreds of different color combinations, it has everything the stock speedo's have and more, the gear and gas readings are awesome.
here a a few pictures.

Attachments

• dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 88
  • lonlon.jpg
    lonlon.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 88
  • lonloff.jpg
    lonloff.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 86
Besides all the great advice and tips from your friends here at HDT...helping you spend your money wisely on good products is a "public service"...no apologies here LOL...we're always here to help...all it takes is a bit of your time and money. The big savings and satisfaction come afterwards with a few miles of wind in your face and a few bugs in your teeth from that big wide grin being your reward for a job well done. :D

It shows every gear except when you're stopped. It doesn't show any gears until you start to move (mine seems to work this way).

This frustrates me since sometimes I miss getting back into first gear and I would like to know if I am in first gear when stopped. It isn't really a big deal but...

Back