free website stats program Close call saturday. Need advice | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Close call saturday. Need advice

I have checked bearings and bolt. I will take a quick look at the brake lines though.
How have you been? You never drop by anymore.

hi Steve - every week I tell myself I am going to the Blue Moon & always end up working late. did alot of evening rides so Maryann could get lots of practice for her full M lic. She passed last weekend so now she is ready for a long trip.
still looking for a used Street glide for her, or a second bike for myself . Glenn

hi Steve - every week I tell myself I am going to the Blue Moon & always end up working late. did alot of evening rides so Maryann could get lots of practice for her full M lic. She passed last weekend so now she is ready for a long trip.
still looking for a used Street glide for her, or a second bike for myself . Glenn

I have only been to the Blue Moon once this year. When we can get out we tend to take as long a ride as time allows. Going to the lake again this weekend. A little biking a little fishing:)
Congratulate your wife for me!

Back