free website stats program Cleaning White walls | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cleaning White walls

The magic erasers are good and I use simple greem when I need it. The trick is to do it often enough so they don't get real dirty. I think that if you don't keep the white walls clean the bike looks bad even if everything else shines.

Bikerdad, looking at your avatar underscores that statement "--if you dont keep the white walls clean the bike looks bad..." the front one almost glows. :D

I use G101 general purpose cleaner. Spray on wash off and no scrubbing. Its available from autosmart uk and comes in 5ltr container. :D

I found the best thing is an sos pad, it makes them look showroom new. I have never put any chemicals on any of my bikes. I learned my lesson back in the early 90's putting that (EDIT) on my white letters on my pick-up tires and watching it eat my rims up. No chemicals whatsoever for me, just good old soap and water.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOS pads with plenty of water.

Ok fella's no laughin:bigsmiley6::bigsmiley6:what is an SOS pad? is it what we call a green scourer pad for doin the dishes,sponge on one side and scourer on the other for those "hard to remove food bits" ha ha!!:rofl,cheers Danny

I found the best thing is an sos pad, it makes them look showroom new. I have never put any chemicals on any of my bikes. I learned my lesson back in the early 90's putting that crap on my white letters on my pick-up tires and watching it eat my rims up. No chemicals whatsoever for me, just good old soap and water.

+1 sos pad only...

Back