free website stats program Cleaning White walls | Harley Davidson Forums

Cleaning White walls

dogdad

First of all..Happy New Year to all..... Was wondering what some of you use to clean those wide white wall tires if you have them on your bike. I use one or a combination of Wesleys white wall bleach spray, sos pad, and the Mr Clean Magic sponge.

Good shout dogdad,i'd also like to knw what the guys over here (UK) use,startin to look a bit grubby now......

1+ for Wesleys...the "secret" sauce classic and antique car customizers have been using for years...

i never thought of the magic eraser but thats a pretty good idea....we normally use a spray called bleech white, works pretty good, and a lot of times you dont even have to scrub them if they are real dirty

Bleech White is name trade name of Westley's product... came in white bottle with Red White and Blue labeling...how cool was that?

Last edited:
I have been using starting fluid and a clean cloth and it works really well in a well ventilated area. no water needed

First of all..Happy New Year to all..... Was wondering what some of you use to clean those wide white wall tires if you have them on your bike. I use one or a combination of Wesleys white wall bleach spray, sos pad, and the Mr Clean Magic sponge.

WhenI had WW (on my Springer) that's exactly what I used!! But no real need for the SOS pad.

Back