free website stats program cleaning plastic windshield | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

cleaning plastic windshield

I've always used the Novus products they seam to work well. But I am definitely going to try the Pledge thing .

Have to agree with the pledge users. I keep a can of lemon pledge in my saddlle bag at all times.

It's no secret around the fire station that we used a little pledge to shine up the truck. always worked great.

I wouldn't use it on the windshield. Shouldn't require it anyway, it there are bugs on it, soak a towel in warm water and wring it out and put it over the shield for about 10 minutes. They come right off , then a coat of Pledge keeps them from sticking in the future.

Yes, spray can pledge, I use the lemon one:D

Been using it a long time and the bugs just don't stick to the shield. A spray of a little more to clean it and they come right off.

tn651s3.jpg

I have tried the pledge and I am like the results. My biggest problem is the whitewalls!!

I have tried the pledge and I am like the results. My biggest problem is the whitewalls!!

I use simple green with one of those nylon scrubby pads, does the trick but I never let them get really dirty before cleaning them for best results.

Back