free website stats program cleaning plastic windshield | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

cleaning plastic windshield

R.Lewis, Good point. I knew in the back of my mind something said not to try, but that's what I was told. Next time I'm in there, I'll ask again. Tracy

Fabric softener sheets are very soft... that's actually quite an ingenious advice that I've heard... definitely gonna try this later on when I get the chance to.

I know this thread has been going on for years. I'm new to it and have to say...The rest of the world is stuck on the idea that pledge is a wood polish and not even thinking of it as a cleaner.

Used it on my shield the other day and even my Wife's mouth dropped open on how good it looked. I even tried it on my reading glasses and what a great tip.

How is it on chrome?

Thx,
HOGan

Looked around and didn't have any Pledge but found some Harley Davidson Swirl and Scratch Treatment. Tried it on my old aftermarket windshield and it seemed to work fine. My "new" windshield is a Harley Davidson I got from a friend and was scratched up a bit and had the crud on it. The scratches are still there but it cleaned all the crud off just fine, nice and shiny. I will probably pick up some Pledge for the future but it looks good now for a $20. windshield. Jim.

Ive read every page of this Thread,it seems as Pledge is the best thing going out here!! Now my question is,what did you guys come up with.When the New breed of Pledge came out,was it true that it didnt work as good as the Original Pledge???

Back