free website stats program Central Florida to New Orleans | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Central Florida to New Orleans

If you are taking the beach route from Pensacola west, stop in at the Flora-Bama on the FL AL state line. Always a hoot and the food is not bad either.

If you holler at RedFish Joe, he is probably talking the Shed, the best BBQ around, I'll meet Ya'll there.

Yea, he's talking about the shed and I will definately keep this thread updated..would love to have you meet us.

I'm always up for a BBQ ride, where is the Shed? Thought about starting a club called NBBQTF MC--No BBQ To Far Motorcycle Club.:newsmile100:

We should design a patch and get it done! Make this August the first commerative meeting of the NBBQTF MC...any ideas?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are taking the beach route from Pensacola west, stop in at the Flora-Bama on the FL AL state line. Always a hoot and the food is not bad either.

The Flora-Bama is a hoot. I remember when there was nothing anywhere near it and now it is a large tin building surrounded by high rise condos. Talk about a valuable piece of property!

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 29
We should design a patch and get it done! Make this August the first commerative meeting of the NBBQTF MC...any ideas?? :)

Maybe two slabs of ribs crossed and a mug of beer on the back. Something on the front (not to big) maybe on the front pocket. :newsmile100:

Get onto Hwy 98 as soon as you can. It will take you through Panama City Beach, Destin, Ft. Walton Bch and Pensacola. Destin is a laid back tourist town with many great restaurants. If you have time the first refrigeration unit is in Panama City. Ft. Walton has the Armament Museum and the indian mound down town on Hwy 98. FloraBama declared bankruptcy so I don't know if the are still going or not but there are plenty of places like that along there. Have a good one and watch out for the tourists.

Get onto Hwy 98 as soon as you can. It will take you through Panama City Beach, Destin, Ft. Walton Bch and Pensacola. Destin is a laid back tourist town with many great restaurants. If you have time the first refrigeration unit is in Panama City. Ft. Walton has the Armament Museum and the indian mound down town on Hwy 98. FloraBama declared bankruptcy so I don't know if the are still going or not but there are plenty of places like that along there. Have a good one and watch out for the tourists.

Fossils right, lots of good eating places along 98. If your hungry when you get near Mexico Beach be sure to stop at Toucans. Great food and a great view. Did you get a chance to look at Natchez Trace?

Back