free website stats program CD music MP3 Wow! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

CD music MP3 Wow!

Well thanks for the info. I feel like a (Edit). I have been burning CD's for forever, but have not done it as a data disk. :small3d023: Thanks for the tip. - Are you using a stock Harley radio -(Karmen) - what version of a download do you have. I have heard that some people have problems w/ mp3/data not being read by the stock radio. Any probs? - Thanks again - This will save lots of disk swappings at gas stops - Garbagebarge

The stock radio on an 06 Ultra will read mp3/data cd's with no problem. I put about 150 songs on a cd and had room for more. It works just like a regular cd except it will not display the name of the song, it just displays track 1, track 2, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks -I read on Hogtunes site that you can "burn" a CD with a new program/patch for the stock radio which will get rid of mp3 problems (skip or not reading) - was wondering what version i have. Technically in my 06 -I have a newer radio - I smoked the "stock" one and Harley replaced with a new one in 07. Thanks again guys- I appreciate it!! - GB

Also -The hogtunes site says the new patch will allow mp3's to have artist/song info on the display - Just makes me nervous to "re-map" the radio.---GB

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the "edit" (bad word) - Hope I did not offend anyone - I guess words that come outta yer mouth at times also slip in typed format. :D- GB

Back