free website stats program CD music MP3 Wow! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

CD music MP3 Wow!

Another option. When i bought my Ipod, i downloaded some of my favorite old cds to the itune library i set up. then you just sync the ipod with your itunes library and can pic and choose what you want on the ipod. it will hold at least 7 cd albums and other itunes i have downloaded and you don't have to worry about changing cds or weather it will play through the cd player. plug the audio jack into the front of stereo and u have music all day.:D

That is try to but i would only do it with a flash one not a hard drive one they are too fragile ask me how i know

Bah what do they know

Everthing,at 22,18 and 17 they know enough not to move away from home and miss steak,lobster and a mom that cleans up after you!:cry For them it's like living at an all inclusive resort

Everthing,at 22,18 and 17 they know enough not to move away from home and miss steak,lobster and a mom that cleans up after you!:cry For them it's like living at an all inclusive resort

Care if i move in :D

That is try to but i would only do it with a flash one not a hard drive one they are too fragile ask me how i know

Bud, im 36 and not sur about flash or hard drive, but once you download a cd to the itunes library, you shouldnt have to worry about anything. when i bought the ipod it came with a cd to set up everthing. then i took my old cds and download them into the library and sync the ipod. if i can figure it out anybody can but i will help all i can. once in the ipod, like i said, you can play hours of music with out touching the ipod. once you figure it out it is awesome and the sound quality through the aux input is just like a cd or the stereo.

im talking about the Ipod .. you can get 2 versions anything over 8 GB is a hard drive .. they die real easy if you drop them even from low height i have killed 2.. So i went to flash drives

Got ya. Dont drop them:D Seriously i do lawn maintenance while wearing one on my belt and have dropped it before with no problem. I put mine in my fairing pouch while riding and no problems for 1000 miles. However a buddy of mine with a 08 SG said that his would quite working when riding with his in his fairing pouch. Said it was the vibration that would shake it and it would stop working.

Well thanks for the info. I feel like a (Edit). I have been burning CD's for forever, but have not done it as a data disk. :small3d023: Thanks for the tip. - Are you using a stock Harley radio -(Karmen) - what version of a download do you have. I have heard that some people have problems w/ mp3/data not being read by the stock radio. Any probs? - Thanks again - This will save lots of disk swappings at gas stops - Garbagebarge

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get a MP3 cheaper than a ipod & it will do the same things as a ipod , you can get a cheap 1gb MP3 player for about $40 , I have a 2gb & paid $70 . If you have windows media player & have your music downloaded on your PC then you can transfer your music to the MP3 player with no problems & you dont have to transfer the complete CD you can pick the songs that you like & just transfer them , that way you will have all the tunes that you enjoy :bigsmiley8:

Thanks for the tip. - Are you using a stock Harley radio -(Karmen) - what version of a download do you have. I have heard that some people have problems w/ mp3/data not being read by the stock radio. Any probs? - Thanks again - This will save lots of disk swappings at gas stops - Garbagebarge

Mine has problems reading the MP3 format discs. The software is current, and it will only read about 1/3 of the songs on the disc. Had the dealer look at it, and they said there wasn't anything that could be done. Took in a disc burned in MP3 format that works well in my car, but not on the 'glide. They tried it in one bike on the showroom floor and it worked fine. The then tried it in another, and it skipped like mine. It's definitely frustrating.

Back