free website stats program Canadian Snowbirds | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadian Snowbirds

tick, tick, tick, tick, Counting DOWN... Com'on Spring...

The Canuckies are Com'n soon...

Big SMILE...

signed....BUBBIE

Only a month away now. Got the trailer ready and the bikes polished so they look like BUBBIE"S. Just have to change oil in Kim's bike so every thing will be new so NO breakdowns this year. I'm going to put new front hubs and brake pads all the way around on the truck so there'll be no bearing or stopping problems either. Can't wait, c'mon March. :mad:

NO SWAPPING OUT BATTERIES...

I think Kim marked her battery with a Sharpie when you installed it into her bike last year...
Say'n to Joan and I................... "This won't happen again" lol

Now remember geeze' ; DO NOT swap out the OIL cause it still looks good... LOL...

Troublemakin....BUBBIE

Getting CLOSE
tick, tick, tick, tick, Counting DOWN... Com'on Spring...

The Canuckies are Com'n soon...

Big SMILE...

Pretty Soon... Eh geezer?

Got all your stuff you sent to my House...
You must want to start a Polishing/Buffing Business here in the States...
3 big Boxes filled , Buffer motor n pads n goodies... Gotta admit when geezer buys things he goes First Boat...
I'll let him practice waxing n buffing on the Jeep but I'll still Hand Polish my Harley...

Weather looking GOOD at about High 70's to low 80's
EVERY DAY...

signed....BUBBIE

You need to convince him to put cams in it like he's been wanting to do for YEARS. I know he has all the tools, because I traded them to him for his 'lectric vest (which I've used only slightly more than he has the cam tools).

I'll have to meet up with you guys maybe next time Ron is down. I bought a house in San Tan Valley and will be moving March 31st.

Back