free website stats program Canadian Snowbirds | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadian Snowbirds

In my defence, when I load tested my old battery and the new one from Mark at M&M, the old one tested better. Thought I'd save some money and let Kim use my GOOD used (only 7 years old) battery. Of course it came around to bite me in the rear!!

I just wish BUBBIE hadn't been there to witness it all. I know he'll bug me about it till I have something similar he did and then I'll never let him forget it. ;);)

Good luck with your plan Ron. Just for the record, it has NEVER worked for me. o_O

Bubbie, watch your step don't make any mistakes now! :D

I didn't want geezer to know this BUT I have an Extra battery charged and sitting out in my Garage... MY OLD ONE... LOL

I'd loan it to him IF needed...

I DO have to watch out when he is Down this year as his condo is closer, only a few blocks away in our Village... The one last year was 9 miles away... I Felt Much Safer last year...;)

He is not as CHEAP as he says he is, I bought him Two oil gauges and shipped them to his Pick-Up Spot in ND... He did send me US $$$ not that Canadian stuff plus a ten spot for my time (not needed)...

ALSO, he bought me 1/2 of a Steer at Texas Roadhouse, Last Year...
(28 ounce porterhouse) I did eat it All...
He will never say this again: "Order what you want I'm Buying" AND I DID...

Looking forward for their Arrival...:rolleyes:

signed....BUBBIE

Kind of wondering if Kim had the couch moved outside for you to sleep on when you got home geezer?

That shop has heated floors in the cold winter and Big doors for Air-conditioning in the hotter times... So you are SET for any future Home problems. Eh

IF you get into trouble again this year while down here, you have a Very Nice Big ToyTrailer that you can sleep in...
No problem with the warmth down here in the early spring...

Kim is a forgiving Gal, Isn't she geez? You two got along like two peas in a pod from what I saw... Even after the Battery ordeal... Well maybe in a couple of days or so... LOL

Looking forward to your stay here in scooter land...

signed....BUBBIE

Yes BUBBIE, Kim is a forgiving person. She almost has to be to stay married to me for more than 40 years. :D

We're sure are looking forward to Arizona after being in the deep freeze up here for the last 3 weeks.

Cool in early mornings and evenings down here right now... BUT still SUNNY days with enough warmth for a 3/4 hour ride.
Pretty Much Year Around...
I find 66* to 73* Sunny Days are comfortable for Light dress even in our winters.
( Light Leather Jacket and heavier lined gloves needed) SMILE.....

I AM Spoiled...

signed....BUBBIE

Right that is a 50 plus deg. Improvement from Spokane.
We will be in Peoria next month and thinking of renting a bike, can you give me an idea of what the weather could be like for the weekend of the 11th?
Like any weather reporter if your wrong I won't hold it against you.

See "IF" this report for February comes through... Glendale Airport close to Peoria Az.

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=85345&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

The February local Peoria weather is stated Above is on this site... Below is the Site to keep in-touch a few days Before your trip... Phoenix is usually the same as Peoria Az. Just a few miles apart...

https://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:85345.1.99999

Weather UnderGround is a good one. I used their Future and Past to give you the top link...

Usually it will be Toasty Warm for people com'n from COLD climates... Big Smile when you get here..

Have a Safe Warm Ride...

signed....BUBBIE

Back