free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

There are lots of nice folks here on HDT and I've just had the privilege of dealing with one of the best. I bought a leather jacket from Crossfire3006, beautiful condition, great price, fast service and best of all, patience with me as I fumbled with my PayPal account. Thanks Brent, and Godspeed in your future endeavors.
Ishmael (Larry)

Ditto about Crossfire3006... I bought an awesome HD leather vest from him. Description was right on and he shipped it ASAP. Thanks Brent!

Purchased a helmet from Iceman 24.He shipped it out immediately and provided me with a tracking number.Not his fault I didn't pick it up until today!:)
Everything was excactly as he said.
Thanks Iceman!

I received a H D factory manual from Recharge (Lyle) for free today, he not only gave me the manual but paid the shipping as well, I cant say enough about how great this was, We do have the BEST members here, I owe you BIG and will find a way to make this right, Thank You for the SPECIAL effort, Capital Jack:s

I purchased inner bearing tools from Glazier. He shipped it very quickly and arrived perfect as described. Great doing business with him. Hopefully we'll ride together one day soon.

Back