free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

Allow me to say that I recently purchased a seat from STEVE07. What a smooth transaction. Steve you shipped the seat in a timely manner, your communication was excellent, and the seat is GREAT. Being a new member here I want to thank you for selling to a "new" guy. Anyone considering purchasing from you can't go wrong. A+++

I bought a seat from JKT69 and we had good communication both ways. The seat was in great shape just as he stated. Its a pleasure to do business with some one you don't know other that on this site. I would buy from this person again, highly recommended.

Sold my TFI to SixPak.
I told him not to send me a check untill he had it installed.
Instead he sent the check when he got it and also added money for shipping,which I didn't ask him for..
Great guy to deal with!
Thanks again SixPak.

Hey Steve; Thank You!! The little extra for shipping was well worth it. You sold me a quality product in excellent condition and a great price. You too are a great guy to deal with! :)

I bought a seat from JKT69 and we had good communication both ways. The seat was in great shape just as he stated. Its a pleasure to do business with some one you don't know other that on this site. I would buy from this person again, highly recommended.

Thanks man. And ditto, quick payment via paypal. Now, what else you want to buy from me? :)

I just worked a deal with Webbtron to buy his K&N filter that he had up for sale. Great guy to work with, very patient while I researched & called on friends to find out my options to figure out if that would work on my bike or not. After my 2 days of questions and such, and Webbtron making me an offer I couldn't refuse, we agreed late on Friday afternoon.

He got the filter in the mail immediately and I got it on Monday! Wow. I hope the postal service on my end comes through. If not, just let me know & I will drive the money out to you. :D

Thanks again, I'll be sure to post on my installation! :D

I just worked a deal with Webbtron to buy his K&N filter that he had up for sale. Great guy to work with, very patient while I researched & called on friends to find out my options to figure out if that would work on my bike or not. After my 2 days of questions and such, and Webbtron making me an offer I couldn't refuse, we agreed late on Friday afternoon.

He got the filter in the mail immediately and I got it on Monday! Wow. I hope the postal service on my end comes through. If not, just let me know & I will drive the money out to you. :D

Thanks again, I'll be sure to post on my installation! :D
Thanks You Joy for the kind words,
Dealing with anyone that has earned the respect you have on this forum, is a very comfortable transaction. As for patience well that is my Thorn of the flesh, but it was nice to hear anyway. I will PM you when I next order something that won't fit.:bigsmiley11:

Thanks You Joy for the kind words,
Dealing with anyone that has earned the respect you have on this forum, is a very comfortable transaction. As for patience well that is my Thorn of the flesh, but it was nice to hear anyway. I will PM you when I next order something that won't fit.:bigsmiley11:
I can give you a list of things to try if you like. :D

I got a few items from TripleJ a month ago. He sent them before he had received payment from me. The accessories I got were like new or better than new. John had them packed so well that UPS could have dragged them to the Canadian border without damage. It is a real pleasure dealing with such an honest and friendly gentleman like John. :D

There are lots of nice folks here on HDT and I've just had the privilege of dealing with one of the best. I bought a leather jacket from Crossfire3006, beautiful condition, great price, fast service and best of all, patience with me as I fumbled with my PayPal account. Thanks Brent, and Godspeed in your future endeavors.
Ishmael (Larry)

Back