free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

glider.

BOT Machine
With all the buying and selling going on here on the forum, I think it would be a good idea to have a post where anyone that has either bought or sold an item can post their experiences with the seller whether it be good or bad.

It's a way of keeping track of anyone who isn't a good payer or doesn't represent the product in a proper manner that is for sale.

There's not much we can do about a bad sale here because the transaction is strictly between the buyer and the seller but at least we can see who is trust worthy and who isn't in this thread.

If you have a bad transaction with a seller, there's always the option of the state attorney general in your area. They can and will help you out. I have used them twice and they do get results.

Quite possible anyone that deceives another person will have their account removed to prevent others from being exposed to this type of person here on the forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a windscreen from Jim & Tammy...excellent condition, packing, and quality, even sent helpful hints on keeping it clean...Thank you Jim, BTW, Coline also thanks you!

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Thank you Glider for starting this topic. We have sold several items across this nation through this GREAT website. We have sent the items before receiving a payment and have received payment promptly with Money Orders.

Call us suckers, but 1 bonehead has to spoil everything. Have sent a seat to JLOOMIS19 and he received it Saturday May 16. Said a MO would be sent Monday May 18. Nothing for 2 weeks. Said another would be sent Monday June 1 and today is Monday June 8 and nothing. Left a message at his home yesterday(googled his address for phone #) and nothing.

If JLOOMIS19 is still out there, seller beware.

We love this site, everyones input and the brotherhood that goes with it.

Hey All, Just purchased a service manual from Jim and Tammy, transaction and communications were excellent, thanks again!:bigsmiley12:

Hey guys,
Thank you Glider for starting this topic. We have sold several items across this nation through this GREAT website. We have sent the items before receiving a payment and have received payment promptly with Money Orders.

Call us suckers, but 1 bonehead has to spoil everything. Have sent a seat to JLOOMIS19 and he received it Saturday May 16. Said a MO would be sent Monday May 18. Nothing for 2 weeks. Said another would be sent Monday June 1 and today is Monday June 8 and nothing. Left a message at his home yesterday(googled his address for phone #) and nothing.

If JLOOMIS19 is still out there, seller beware.

We love this site, everyones input and the brotherhood that goes with it.

Hey Everyone,
Finally got this resolved. Never did receive the MO sent June 1. He did send another one Thursday, June 18 Next Day UPS with TRACKING #,
and recieved it today, Friday June 19 3:30p.m. Los Angeles time.
Time to move on,
Craig

well i drove from SC to MD to buy MartySnaf's roadking for my dad.....the bike was just as advertised! Dad is very happy!Marty Snarf is a great guy to deal with/and a good friend of mine now.

I bought a windshield from B-1B_Guy,he shipped it out the next morning and I recieved it today.excactly as he described it.Great guy to deal with:D

I bought a detachable sissy bar for my '09 RK from FLHRCDon recently. Great to deal with. Shipped right away, provided tracking number, arrived in protective packing, and looks great.

I bought a backrest from Das Motorad and a HD Vest from Crossfire3006. The products came as advertised. I'm very happy with the way both transactions turned out.

Just bought a speedo from RichardS recieved it at it was like new, transaction went great. I would not have any problem buying again from this site.:s

Back