free website stats program bummed out | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

bummed out

Remember anything made by man even highly skilled can have problems. That is just the way it is. Just because you pay a lot of money does not mean it is less capable of a failure or inherently faulty. Sometimes when buyer remorse kicks in for what ever the reason bashing the product usually comes next even if there is nothing wrong with the purchased product. Asking a question about a said product is ok. Fortunately, while bashing a Harley on this forum you have been given constructive and learning replies. On other forums the responses would not be as favorable as you may like.

I owned BMW, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawa before moving over to HD. I will never go back. HD has it all.

I have a 96 electra glide still runs great after all these years ...and I can work on it. I've owned a lot of bikes in my time, but will never own anything but a Harley until the day I go home!!!

Harley Davidson is a ICON of bikes. I said when I was younger I would only buy a metric bike. Boy I am so glad I got A Harley. Yea I have had some issues but I love Mopars and they break to.

scott i recently had some problems with my 08 electraglide with an oil leak and i was furious with an individual dealer but i still love my harleys past and present the moco took care of me and my bike i will not go back to that dealer but i will not hold it against the moco or any other dealer including any associated dealers it all boils down to a manager and how he handles his people!

Re: bummed out - Reply from Scott J.

Hey a big thanks to all of you that have responded to my original thread; BUMMED OUT. I think all of you had very good and valid comments. I enjoyed reading all of them and am glad that the members of this forum really do stick together and are willing to discuss instead of criticising. I am glad i bought an HD and do and will continue to to ejoy the ride. Thanks again. :D:D

Scott,

I want to publicly apologize to you if my response to your post seemed a bit "testy" or rude to you! I noticed that you were a newbie here and when I read your opening post I thought we had another keyboard commando that was downgrading HD and wanted to push the HondYamakawsukie bikes are better like we have had in the past. I, sir, am glad to hear you enjoy the HD family and Thank you for being here with us. May you have MANY enjoyable miles, smiles and memories with your new scoot!:cheers
Randy

Why be bummed - you own one of the best v-twin bikes on the market. I had to save for 20-years & retire from military to upgrade from metric to HD. Take most of these internet/keyboard commando's with a grain of salt - most just like to "stir the pot." These people are never satisfied, even if you hand them 1-million dollars. Jump on the king & ride away with a smile...I do every time I get in the saddle. :) :0 :)

Back