free website stats program Bike Week 09 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Week 09

I will be heading up there. Right now not sure of the days I will be there. That will depend on the type of kitchen pass I can get.:D

Tony

Will be there last Saturday and Sunday...anyone want to ride send me a PM and we'll meet up somewhere...I'll be coming in from the Orlando area.

Friday was a great day, Seemed to be a good crowd for opening day of Bike week 09..

Saturday went to Deland and again packed. Another great day.

Did not go yesterday and it turns out that yesterday was not a great day. A good friend from orlando was killed. Dave Pitt whom I knew for last 15 yrs was killed on his way home. No other details. Dave is retiered USAF and owner of a local Auto Repair shop, Tenni's Garage. He leaves his wife Nancy and grown childrern and grandchildren. He will be missed.

Friday was a great day, Seemed to be a good crowd for opening day of Bike week 09..

Saturday went to Deland and again packed. Another great day.

Did not go yesterday and it turns out that yesterday was not a great day. A good friend from orlando was killed. Dave Pitt whom I knew for last 15 yrs was killed on his way home. No other details. Dave is retiered USAF and owner of a local Auto Repair shop, Tenni's Garage. He leaves his wife Nancy and grown childrern and grandchildren. He will be missed.

I'm sorry to hear about that. My thoughts and prayers will be with his family and friends.

Early reports indicate this happened 3 miles south of speedway blvd on I4 or basicaly just where I4 starts. Early reports also indicate that Dave just fell off of his bike. Possibly he may have had a heart attack. Well the guy that ran him over had no way to avoid according to the reports. Feel bad for that guy. Anyhow if Dave died from a heart attack then at least he died with his boots on.

Back