free website stats program Bike night....Blown motor? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike night....Blown motor?

If my bike is running you can bet Im riding, never saw much sense in trying to see who is the loudest. No load on an air cooled engine ban be a bad thing. I have seen bikes blow up on a dyno in Daytona, not a pretty sight:s

Why do people do this kind of stuff? That and tire burnouts have always made me wonder why would you do that to such a beautiful machine.

Tank I agree. It must be that they are wealthy beyond imagine and can care less about the damage. And as far as a beautiful machine..well they just go out and buy another one.

I see most of us view this a foolish. But thank God we still have at least some right to be foolish it we chose with limits of how it may effect others.

your right there Tops! Thank goodness we can be foolish at times!! It's their scoot - let'em tear it up!!!! Me, well, I'd soon be on a twisty back road hearin my "potato-potato-potato" echoing in my ears instead of hearing the "ka-ching" of the local HD shop or my indy's cash register!!!!! :14:

The female sporty didnt know any better, she just held wot and posed a bunch. Just hammerin the limiter....

Why do people do this kind of stuff? That and tire burnouts have always made me wonder why would you do that to such a beautiful machine.
I am with you. I see people burningout on Quads, Harley's, cars, I just don't get it. I love my stuff to much to destroy it, I really don't even find it entraining when I see it.

Sorry, I don't get all the above. I was in Sparks Ok, watching the burnout pit. Realize you are 30 miles or more from another tire. Watching guys wrap up big inch motors until the back tire was flat and or the engine blew. I have worked too hard to afford my bike and too hard on my bike to do this. Your money your ride, but for me I wouldn't do it.

Back