free website stats program Bike Cover | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Cover

i have two dowco covers all weather ez zip and like them they have the vents and protective bottoms for the exhaust they were bout 90 dollars free shipping
motor cycle super store .com

Last edited:
Can of drywall?

do you means broken up pieces, or the compound ?
Soundes like a good idea, for the way it absorbs moisture

Sorry, should be "Damp-Rid" which is the same stuff you use in basements to keep out must smell & absorb moisture. Can get at the hardware store, or home stores.

I made my own custom sewn of Naugahyde. final cost 30 bucks and formed to shape of the bike. Probably took a good sat afternoon. Lined with a cotton sheet so the paint wouldn't get rubbed.

Sorry, should be "Damp-Rid" which is the same stuff you use in basements to keep out must smell & absorb moisture. Can get at the hardware store, or home stores.

Damp Rid, very good product, The Redhead uses it in the closet also, here in Florida every bit helps:D

I purchased the Ultra-guard cover for the trike. I am not sure how the touring version is made, but I can tell you on the trike that you have to fold the antenna(s) down in order to use it. It has a fleece liner for the windshield and heat shield along the bottom. It also has hooks and bungees to hold it on the bike or trike. It's made of water repellent nylon.

I purchased the Ultra-guard cover for the trike. I am not sure how the touring version is made, but I can tell you on the trike that you have to fold the antenna(s) down in order to use it. It has a fleece liner for the windshield and heat shield along the bottom. It also has hooks and bungees to hold it on the bike or trike. It's made of water repellent nylon.

Now that sounds like a cover !
Is it fire proof ? :p

FYI, the HD cover does have a web strap sewn in that goes under the bike and straps to the other side, no additional hold downs required since the elastic bottom secures it. There is a lining that is won't scratch. Works fine, only thing is that BIG HD LOGO broadcasts to everyone what is "--under wraps" while "fashion chic" may attract unwanted attention.

Friend of mine got a plain discount cover because he didn't want the HD logo. He didn't want to advertise that there was an expensive bike worth stealing under the cover.

That's what I did, my beloved bought me an atv cover, just have to remove the tour pack and the camo cover goes on, lightweight and breathable. Only about 25 bucks.

I bought mine from Geza Gear. It was pricey but well worth it. They make each one custom based on your bike and accessories. It fits like a glove, has multiple tie down points, and can be used when towing.

I live in an apartment. The bike is in a covered parking area but it is still outside (not a garage). It also sits outside all day in the sun when I ride to work. Those who live in the Southwest can tell you the sun will destroy even modern paints over time. I figured the cost was worth protecting my bike.

the all weather dowco covers has the same things , i have the ez zip ones they work great havnt seen any to go round antenas motor cycle super store no shipping costs my rides sit outside

Back