free website stats program Bike Cover | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Cover

I've got two HD covers (lightweight cotton & heavy duty vented storage) - one goes on in summer & other protects during winter hibernation. Got both at discount so try to talk down your dealer, or look online at Surdyke, eBay or CraigsList. Also, I place a can of dryall under the bike to keep moisture away. Works great.

I've got two HD covers (lightweight cotton & heavy duty vented storage) - one goes on in summer & other protects during winter hibernation. Got both at discount so try to talk down your dealer, or look online at Surdyke, eBay or CraigsList. Also, I place a can of dryall under the bike to keep moisture away. Works great.

Can of drywall?

do you means broken up pieces, or the compound ?
Soundes like a good idea, for the way it absorbs moisture

Friend of mine got a plain discount cover because he didn't want the HD logo. He didn't want to advertise that there was an expensive bike worth stealing under the cover.

When buying a cover check for heat shields and wind shield liners for your baggers, I used an old pillow case on my baggers before putting the cover on, you can also use Damp Rid sold @ most Walmarts to keep out the moisture:D

Back