free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

Very well, where should I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved me. There really is nothing like a shave down there. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school.

What we have heeere.....is a failure to communicate.

#Cool Hand Luke

What are your qualifications??? lets see, uhh, Rape, murder and uhh Rape....You said Rape twice!...yeaaa...I like Rape.

Blazing Saddles

Back