free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

we're a hundred miles from Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.

Major Payne: Do not attempt to challenge my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggle of maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry (EDIT) belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Major Payne: Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your <edit> rear, the water on my knee will quench your thirst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major Payne: Do not attempt to challenge my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggle of maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry (EDIT) belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Major Payne: Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your <edit> rear, the water on my knee will quench your thirst.

Tough to quote grate lines without language, I am suprized we made it this far. Keep em comming

"I of a mind makes a moogie, It's hard to stay in the lines, I'm gettin a new girl, Bob" :D

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." - Godfather

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate." - Cool Hand Luke

"If you build it, they will come." - Field of Dreams

"Houston, we have a problem." - Appolo 13

Some quotes from the greatest western ever made. (may not be exact)
Director: Sergio Leone
Henry Fonda: Played Evil Villain (Frank)
Charles Bronson: No Name (Harmonica)
Jason Robards: Cheyenne

Looks like we didn’t bring enough horses.
Looks like you brought two too many.

What do we do with the kid Frank?
Now that you’ve called me by name.

Maybe you seen him around, you’d know him; he plays when he ought to be talkin and talks when he ought to be playin.

Do you only know how to shoot, or can you cut too.

Judas was content with 99 dollars less.
There were no dollars in them days
But son’s a (Edit), yah

Dr. Evil, we do not allow references or work arounds. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back