free website stats program Best Movie Quotes | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Movie Quotes

PLease guys,watch what you are posting.Even if it is a movie quote the language will be edited.

Back to school and lessons learned again,HMMM guess we all need to re read the rules again so you can spend your time on the tech end helping instead of having to be a policeman Keep up the good work, Jack:s

Back to school and lessons learned again,HMMM guess we all need to re read the rules again so you can spend your time on the tech end helping instead of having to be a policeman Keep up the good work, Jack:s

You got to admit, the mods are doing a great job to keep up, even though they shouldnt have to .

From the movie 'Drum Line'.
Where the music director from Atlanta A&T tells the music director from Morris Brown College, "I've got enough(EDIT) in my life, I'll just use this as toilet paper".
When I was a youngster I belong to a Drum and Bugle Corp and so I can pretty much relate to the move and music activities. Recently checked the scores and videos on the DCI website, boy had music competition changed.

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Sorry Gentleman and Ladies,
Won't use bad words or alphabets here. You have to see the movie and that part. The movies cool especially if you've ever been part of a marching band in high school or college or participated in Drum and bugle Corp. Got a little carried away with that one.

Sorry Gentleman and Ladies,
Won't use bad words or alphabets here. You have to see the movie and that part. The movies cool especially if you've ever been part of a marching band in high school or college or participated in Drum and bugle Corp. Got a little carried away with that one.

Thanks for understanding!!! And , Yes , that is a cool movie!!! No , never was in the D&B corp. but I do like the movie , moves and music.

STEVE07 & R. LEWIS,
I was part of the drum line for a number of corps. Played the snare drum in all except one where I played the bass drum and in high school the cymbals. Sold the drum to a collector some time ago to pay bills, received good money for it too.

I wanted to apologize to our moderators for creating extra work with this thread. But consider that most of us at the <50 post mark have slipped up. There are plenty of great movie moments that we can share without creating extra work. If you are not sure about the content, just don’t post it.

“Excuse me while I whip this out”

Back