free website stats program Best MC Routes | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best MC Routes

Any route that leads you back home safe :rider My recent trip to MN and Sturgis gave me a lot of miles to ponder this:s

Anywhere the land is not flat. Hills and mountains force road builders to put in curves. You can find everything from sweepers to hairpin turns and switchbacks. In my opinion nothing is as boring as watching the highway disappear into the distance with nary a curve.

Some of my favorite areas are New England and upstate New York. Lots of fun curvy roads and neat little inns to spend the night.

North Carolina and Tennessee, using Asheville or Gatlinburg as a base. So many roads and outstanding barbeque.

Summit County Colorado, fun winter or summer.

British Columbia Good roads great scenery and the best Chinese food this side of Hong Kong.

Just some of the best riding areas I've been to and there are so many more it would take ten lifetimes to make a dent in them.

Many good suggestions here but I prefer curvy to straight, flat, endless miles.

Many good suggestions here but I prefer curvy to straight, flat, endless miles.

Here in Fl we have quite a few twisty, curvey roads. But we also have a lot of flaaaaat.:cheers:cheers

Here in Central Kentucky we have several great rides that start from here and runs east throught the hills and mountains. The Red River Gorge is a really nice ride.

Here in Central Kentucky we have several great rides that start from here and runs east throught the hills and mountains. The Red River Gorge is a really nice ride.

I plan to do Red River Gorge next summer for a two day get away. Any good info available on top spots to view?

Like the website for motorcycle roads, although who would put 395 in Oregon and Wa as a great bike road obviously saw that no other roads around there are worth it and felt that something had to be added. Eastern Oregon and Wa are friken boring roads.

I will be there this October. Plan to ride from DelRay Beach to Key West. Looking forward to it.

You will like that ride, Key west is nice, watch your speed through the Keys:s

This summer has had the highest rainfall in over 100 years we just seem to get more and more rain every summer and the technology in modern waterproof clothing is not up to the task yet
Perhaps Edinburgh Harley Davidson do bike hire and as there is only the 2 dealers in Scotland those 2 are the only ones to choose from

Edinburgh Harley-Davidson | Scotlands Premier Authorised Harley-Davidson Dealer, Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, Harley-Davidson Clothing, Used Harley Davidson for Sale, New MY12 H-D Models Harley-Davidson Servicing
Harley Davidson Clothing | Harley Davidson Accessories | New Harley Davidson | Used Harley Davidson | West Coast Harley-Davidson® | Harley Davidson Dealers in Scotland

Brian

I haven't been to the Edinburgh HD. I usually stay in Ayr, Prestwick, or Troon so the Glasgow shop is a little closer, plus next door is one or the better Scotch bars in Glasgow !!

Back