free website stats program Best fitting jeans for you | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best fitting jeans for you

I find with draggin jeans that they are a bit tighter on the waist than the same size in ordinary denim jeans- I put it down to the kevlar lining inside.
Maybe try one size up. Length is not an issue IMO.

Cedarbrook, have you seen Hood jeans in your area...they are only available on Internet, direct from the manufacturer...but maybe you or some of your riding pals like Hobbit may have sampled them?

[URL="http://exit.hdtimeline.com/3postid342401"]Motorcycle Jeans from Hood Jeans UK[/URL] :D

Cedarbrook, have you seen Hood jeans in your area...they are only available on Internet, direct from the manufacturer...but maybe you or some of your riding pals like Hobbit may have sampled them?

http://www.hoodjeans.co.uk/Motorcycle Jeans from Hood Jeans UK :D

Hi NHD74F! No I hadn't ever come across these but I'm interested in:
Hood Jeans H2 Jean now that I have. These look smart enough to wear to work straight off the bike - nice for spring and summer when you can ride to your workplace and no need to change. Thanks for the heads up :D

Must be a Washington thing...

I ONLY wear CARHARTT Double Front Pants (.)

My full retirement clothing ON and Off the bike.
To Church IF I went ,,,, (nicest pair there though)

Made of Duct Cotton and so TOUGH, a wolf can't bite thru them.

signed....BUBBIE

Hey Bubbie - there's a good story in there! I hope that bit about being wolf-proof isn't by way of personal experience! :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee's relaxed fit. 2 years ago my Levi's made in Egypt got holes at the corners of the back pockets after 2 washes. Levi replaced only one pair and I had to pay to have them shortened again. Thats when I left them for ever.

Lee's relaxed fit. 2 years ago my Levi's made in Egypt got holes at the corners of the back pockets after 2 washes. Levi replaced only one pair and I had to pay to have them shortened again. Thats when I left them for ever.

LOL, DR 501 are the only jeans I wear, my latest pair says assembled in Mexico, looks like I am done with them too

Anything cheap that the wife buys for me ill only get them coverd in oil anyway
when riding long distance i wear cordura trousers they have knee pads and are fully waterproof and do have vent zips for hot weather and a quilted liner for cold weather

Brian

Allusamadeclothing.com and allamericanclothing.com pointerbrand.com:s Buy American before China ownes us and takes US over,I love my FREEDOM myself and support my fellow Americans:USA:USA If we don't look out for each other "who will" Not DC,s politicians, they want us broke and protesting/fighting like the rest of the world, so they can do what THEY want when we're not paying attention. We can do it peasefully by supporting our own. I GOT YOUR BACK, YOU GOT MINE.:USA:USA:USA JMHO

I wore Levi's for years and noticed they werent lasting like they used to. And they are expensive too.

Several years ago I bought a pair of Faded Glory jeans at Wal-Mart for 8 bucks. They last a whole lot longer than the Levi's I used to wear and I have bought many a pair since. I think they're 10 bucks now...extra fun money...

Dickies.. overalls..love the way they fit.. It took awhile to get used to wearing them , but when you, do its great..plus I like looking like a redneck hillbilly....:s

Back