free website stats program Best fitting jeans for you | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best fitting jeans for you

I found this comparo when trying to find " --matching jeans to my new Cortech DSX jacket I recently picked up..." Then my daughter said it was not a "fashionista" thing to wear matching jean pants, so black it is...to be continued...LOL!

Cortech & Carhartt Comparo
Cortech DSX Jeans vs. Carhartt Dungarees

There are also other motorcycle jeans, Diamond and such advertised or you can use a special undergarment like Bohn (inner mesh w/ CE armour) and such...

Deluth Trading Company
Fire Hose Logger Pants

Hood Jeans in the UK
Motorcycle Jeans from Hood Jeans UK

Last edited:
I wear Dakota jeans, there sold at Mark's Work Wear in B.C. They have a couple of different thicknesses and are water reppellent. Quite comfortable. If you ride through some light showers you will stay dry, but if it's a heavy downpour, you will need your rain gear.

Wrangler Relaxed Fit. Great jeans and nicely priced at Walmarts.
Used to wear Levis only - then they began twisting around so much in the legs after wash and dry - the seams would just twist! Switched to Wranglers - never have had a problem and love the fit and wear. NOTE: if purchasing at WM, be sure to look at the number of belt loops. Some have less and some have more. They may be seconds ??? not sure - but I can't tell and I love saving money.

Billbo

I have two questions about the Draggin Jeans. One are they sized about the same as regular jeans, I wear 32 waist with a 34 inseam, could I buy the same size Draggin jean? Where did you get yours, on line or is there some retailer carring them?

Draggin jeans do several styles. I love my black classics. They can get hot in the summer, but I'd rather have a shower than a skin graft. :D

I have mine slightly longer to go with my boots, and it helps having them slightly longer on the bike.

I have two questions about the Draggin Jeans. One are they sized about the same as regular jeans, I wear 32 waist with a 34 inseam, could I buy the same size Draggin jean? Where did you get yours, on line or is there some retailer carring them?

I find with draggin jeans that they are a bit tighter on the waist than the same size in ordinary denim jeans- I put it down to the kevlar lining inside.
Maybe try one size up. Length is not an issue IMO.

I like H D jeans they are as well made as levi only 29 bucks a pair and not made in china ( made in Mexico ) if I find US made jeans I will buy them.

I like H D jeans they are as well made as levi only 29 bucks a pair and not made in china ( made in Mexico ) if I find US made jeans I will buy them.

If you find US made jeans, let us know. That would be a miracle.

Bodeen

Must be a Washington thing...

I ONLY wear CARHARTT Double Front Pants (.)

My full retirement clothing ON and Off the bike.
To Church IF I went ,,,, (nicest pair there though)

Made of Duct Cotton and so TOUGH, a wolf can't bite thru them.

Regardless of the temperatures I ride in, Hot or Cold, in Wa or Az,,, with Carhartts, I stay comfortable..

The color starts out as a Yuck Brown then fads in time to a better Light Tan.

Because of the Double Fronts,I have Not worn my leather Chaps for a Long time but IF freezing temps. I will put the leathers on.

signed....BUBBIE

Back