free website stats program Best fitting jeans for you | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Best fitting jeans for you

I like the feel of the relaxed boot cut jeans, but they are to loose at the bottom. I got caught up in my heel shifter last year and dropped my bagger at a stop sign. Gotta be tight or tuck em in my boots. As far as brand goes I tear em up so fast I just get the cheap ones at wal mart.

I never could understand kids (and/or their parents) shelling out hundreds of bucks for "designer" jeans. I can think of so many other things (read chrome mods) to do with that money.:p

I've tried the loose fit jeans, Lee Carpenter and Levi 550's, and found real quick that the extra room in the legs flapps around in the wind at 60 mph... I've gone with Levi 505's, never could get used to the 501's - sorry Jack ;-)

I was a Levi's guy for years. I recently (1-1/2 years) started wearing Wranglers, not sure which model but they are rather straight legged.

Bodeen

I went to Wrangler jeans a few years ago when I learned that Levi's supports some anti-gun groups. Wranglers's are cheaper and wear just as well IMO>

I have a pair of the Draggin Jeans. I love that they are a bit long. I don't wear them every time I ride but they are comfortable to wear.

I have a pair of the Draggin Jeans. I love that they are a bit long. I don't wear them every time I ride but they are comfortable to wear.

I have two questions about the Draggin Jeans. One are they sized about the same as regular jeans, I wear 32 waist with a 34 inseam, could I buy the same size Draggin jean? Where did you get yours, on line or is there some retailer carring them?

I must be bored... LOL! Two things: Carhart double knee! They are tough as nails and their fleece lined jeans are great in cold weather too. #2 the advertisement that pops up with this thread... is that J-Lo? hahaha

Back