free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Looking good nice layout for a bike or two, you might want to think about adding a exhaust fan and a fresh air louver or two with damper if you did not, Since your still in the rough, 300 cfm looks like it will due the trick, it will help with humidity and ofcourse fumes and just keep fresh air moving through when needed.

Yup....I travel constantly and hotels and fuel give me double points. Extra little benefit for me that my company or uncle sam can't take away:)

Got it all cover waited along time for this.
Both bikes will fit with room to have other stuff.
I have a nice pile of HD chrome cash stacked up that is going to provide a nice full lift table no more bending over.

looking real good smitty... i still have a little time before i can start mine

Inside roll up door between bike room and basement.
One more thing done
insidedoor.jpg

looks good, i am thinking something along the same lines for my outside weather door... but to help protect a glass double door. your must be getting close to being done

Last edited:
My bikes are in the garage with my truck. They are vehicles.
The house is for people, therefore we stay in the house.

Except for the motor home. While it also has it's own garage, we can also live in it and do so quite often.
So, is it a vehicle, is it a house, can I bring it inside the house, (would that be redundant?), or am I breaking some kind of law of physics?
Now I am worried.:bigsmiley25:

Smitty,I see you used the moisture resistant drywall on the walls. Good choice for the bike room, you might have higher humidity in there.

I would keep in the house if you have a way of getting it in and out easily.

Good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Back